18.6.10

Notebook 12 Pg 44



Notes

  • Do something for something
  • Western Wall - 40 year Greeks, Genhennah, SHE-OH
  • "I was not I was I am Not . I don't Care" (no Longer)
  • Fight fire with fire must be prepared to put out the flames with your tears
  • KBO Keep Buggering on
  • WS JC JC  12-04-04   
  • Alpha Male, Self-Confidence, Destiny




Commentary


Do something for something
Sage advice. Not sure who it is aimed at.

Western Wall - 40 year Greeks, Genhennah, SHE-OH
Okay I have worked out that Genhennah is, in Judaism the final abode of the unrighteous dead (http://www.koshergospel.com/sheol.html)

"I was not I was I am Not . I don't Care" (no Longer)
No idea. It sound like I've combined the God of the Old Testament with a sulky teenager.


Fight fire with fire must be prepared to put out the flames with your tears
A great quote and one I am alas unable to find the origin of  


KBO! Keep Buggering on
The famous words of Winston Churchill


WS JC JC  12-04-04   
Hmm well all I can make out is that something that included people with the initial WS JC JC happened on the twelfth of April 2004. Eat your heart out John Langdon

Alpha Male, Self-Confidence, Destiny
Strong words rendered meaningless due to lack of any kind of context whatsoever. Not like me is it?

1 comment: