- 1689 cello - memorial 178
- Sculpture 18,0000 feet up Everest. We need new explorer
- WE"RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER PLANET
- * ESSENCE
- *enticed as I am by your honeyed words I'm gonna need some kissing
- The well - source Fountain Head
- Erase that from your mind
- Spontaneous moment of exhibitionism
- male nipple meddling control freak
- 'like telling someone who is having a wank to think positive'
- Camp Greek tragedy of a life scribbling petty rehashed truisms
- "Effectiveness of assertion (is) the alpha and omega of style" G.B Shaw
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think something important in the world of cello may have happened in this year. Invented maybe? Seems a bit late. It could be the number of cello's I have seen in my life, though this would be a weird even by my sterlingly high standards
I have a feeling this was another date but I have missed out a number on the end - probably one of the ones between 0 and 9, usually is.
Sculpture 18,000 feet up Everest
Is there one? Go and have a look for me. Cheers.
'WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER PLANET'
Ah who doesn't recognise this clever reworking of the 'gonna need a bigger boat' quote from Jaws. Alas the cold light of day reveals it to be little more than the scroodling of an epic egoist.
A nice enough word but does it need writing down with no context at all at all?
'enticed as I am by your honeyed words I'm gonna need some kissing'.
Definitely lifted from a superior sit com of some sort (Frasier, Cheers?) but a great line especially in the face of a bland or rough request for something.
The well source fountain head
A note (unlike its subject matter) that went nowhere.
Erase that from your mind
If this was a note to self it worked.
Spontaneous moment of exhibitionism
If this was a note to self I hope it didn't work.
This maybe related to the previous two notes.
meddling control freak
Maybe my mind was having a fight with itself and the last four notes were taken as
evidence for and against.
'like telling someone who is having a wank to think positive'
I see a half formed metaphor in this. I'm guessing it was something about uselessness and that people in the act of having a wank tend to be in a relatively good place (not like a surprise party etc, obviously)
Camp Greek tragedy of a life scribbling petty rehashed truisms
This seems very much like one of my alas none too occasional forays to the islands of self-pity and regret.
"Effectiveness of assertion (is) the alpha and omega of style"
A great quote to end a page which I go and ruin by repeating whilst disregarding.