1.3.10

Notebook 05 Pg 51

If Dan Brown slept with an Enigma Machine


The notes
  • Dr Knownot
  • Our independence unites us
  • The collective intellectuals that combine to form the United State of Vincent would like to know
  • Sunniest person
  • Dresses like a homeless hair dresser
  • Bill Hicks and Noam Chomsky
  • Sometimes you just meet a stranger
  • Bulgarian mass as if cultural conjoining
  • We are as a species amophous without knowing
  • Tartric scale of self
  • I mean honestly V
The comments

Dr Knownot
I know not, perhaps he was the inventor of a special type of ignorance juice or 'beer' as it is now known.

Our independence unites us
I guess it does, though as it is such a useless truism I'm assuming this is yet another half-thought thought

The collective intellectuals that combine to form the United State of Vincent would like to know...
If it mitigates the pretentiousness of this statement in any way I can let you know that my arse puckers with acute embarrassment when I think that I wrote it.

Sunniest person
Nice phrase but who am I referring to?

Dresses like a homeless hair dresser

 I believe this is how I captioned this very scruffy, flamboyant picture of myself. Please note I now have a partner thus I am quite well dressed and evenly groomed





Bill Hicks and Noam Chomsky
A brace of brilliantly bracing brains, perhaps I was compiling my after-life must-meet list.

Sometimes you just meet a stranger
I can't deny this. Though maybe it was something to do with the Irish saying that a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

Bulgarian mass as if cultural conjoining
I'm not sure, maybe 'mass' as in religious service and I saw, heard or read something on spiritual revival in Eastern European countries as a replacement for Communism, or I was drunk.

We are as a species amophous without knowing
Okay, I'm leaning more towards 'I was drunk.'

Tartric scale of self
Yep, drunk.

I mean honestly V
Hungover.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment