- Blowhole to the state of ignorance
- Keep repeating 'i know nothing' Why? Because I am in a state of ignorance
- Authors the dollies soldiers and dresssing up box in your head
- Arts for unition: Socrates, de Vinci defenders of their state
- Happy Montage
- Either a little man that thinks he's something, or a little something that thinks he's a man
- Blame it ALL on me; Get Into Heaven Free Card
Blowhole to the state of ignorance
Another bit of food for thought that has been left in my minds larder well beyond its use by date
Keep repeating 'i know nothing' Why? Because I am in a state of ignorance
I still maintain that the very best definition of wisdom is to acknowledge your own ignorance so I guess was probably doing a bit of mental self-flagellating here.
Authors = the dollies, soldiers and dressing up box in your head
Observe the seething jealousy dressing itself up as pseudo-trenchant observation.
Arts for unition: Socrates, de Vinci defenders of their state
I think I wrote this because Socrates fought in at least three wars for Athens and history often glosses over the fact that de Vinci designed the Renaissance equivalent of weapons of mass destruction. Though what exactly Arts for unition means I'm not entirely sure.
...and a Fabricated Happy Ending to you! Here's hoping your special day is filled with brief vignettes of action that skip merrily over the mundane inbetweeny stuff that makes up what the rest of us call actual real life.
Either a little man that thinks he's something, or a little something that thinks he's a man
Interesting turn of phrase, but no idea where, when or how it would be applied.
Blame it ALL on me: Get Into Heaven Free card
I have a stack of these if anyone is interested