26.3.10

Notebook 49 Pg 23


notes
  • Animals Broti - little brothers, siblings
  • AI to Actuality
  • Our image of something
  • Hybrid of images, impressions, thoughts is to us the reality, Image of Soho at night
  • Weren't ready until discovered, Quantum Knowledge
  • (Prob)
  • Eyeball - spectrum
  • Infinite knowledge means
commentary


Animals - little brothers, siblings
Of course obviously here I am referring to... who am I kidding? I have no idea and would love to know what a 'Broti' was or is, if only so I can warn my little brother and siblings.

AI to Actuality
AI stands for Artificial Intelligence which, as someone much wiser than me pointed out, we should be banned from talking about until as a species we start to show some signs of actual intelligence. Hang on! That's probably what I was trying to say here. Result!

Our image of something
After the success of above a fairly jarring return to vapidity as 'our image of something' has to be a contender for Harvey Smith to flick V signs upon in the next vague of the year show

Hybrid of images, impressions, thoughts is to us the reality, Image of Soho at night
Honestly beyond bland truisms I may as well have just typed  Pugh Pugh... for all the sense this makes.

Weren't ready until discovered, Quantum Knowledge
Again, I can write this stuff until the cows come home but as for what in actuality it means I don't know

(Prob)
?

Eyeball - spectrum
??

Infinite knowledge means
What a flummoxinlg failtastic way to end a flipping sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment