23.2.10

Notebook 02 Pg 04

 The Notes


  • WILL I AM THE LAST
  • I AM THE VERY FAR OUT MAN
  • Remove all constitutional aspects of the title, reborn as a figurative Sun King, inverse pluribus  summon
  • Self regicide
  • The kiss key
  • King Reggy Side
  • Prada Meinhoff
  • "The point is it's absolutely pointless" - Ian Duncan-Smith 20/06/2003 BBC Radio 5
  • How do you prove celibacy?
  • De Lawd
  • 13m Spanner
The commentary


WILL I AM THE LAST
Uh oh, I think I may have been passing through a maybe I am King of Everything phase. I know my first name in Latin is the same as William which means conqueror and I know Plato talks about the wisest rulers being 'Philosopher Kings' (he would though wouldn't he?). I also know that the answer from any wise person I have seen who has been asked the question 'what is the first thing you would do if you were President (King)?  has been 'resign'. Thus a real philosopher king would know the inherent inequality of Kings. And Kings are always changing their names when they inherit the crown. And Kings are supposed to be an expression of  the will of the people. Thus Will I am the Last. 
At least give me points for remembering all this.

I AM THE VERY FAR OUT MAN
I can't remember this but it does seem accurate.

Remove all constitutional aspects of the title, reborn as a figurative Sun King, inverse pluribus  summon
So here I am sitting in my castle in the sky, giving make believe orders from a make believe throne to make believe subject, I'm guessing the inverse pluribus summon bit is a contrived reference to this.
I am guessing I was trying to tie in George Washington and his emulation with one of my great great heroes Cincinnatus.


Self regicide
See above, though I never went through with it, what with not being made King of Everything and all.


The kiss key
Your guess is as good as mine.


King Reggy Side
Still on about the King stuff, though now reduced to awful punishing puns.

Prada Meinhoff
A clever play on words to may describe those who insist on commiting random acts of fashion carnage which may have been quite witty if the Baader Meinhoff gang hadn't ceased to exist thirty years ago. I suppose retro is very now though.



"The point is it's absolutely pointless" - Ian Duncan-Smith 20/06/2003 BBC Radio 5
I guess it is absolutely pointless for me to point out why I thought his point was worth pointing out.

How do you prove celibacy?
Your suggestions welcome.

De Lawd
Coming soon...The French detective you can thank, praise and put your trust in.

13m Spanner
I am taking a stab (sorry) that this maybe something to do with the cost of Operation Spanner and its subsequent implications on civil liberty, freedom and fundamental Human rights, or it could be a reminder that I needed a 13mil spanner for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment