21.2.10

Notebook 27 Pg 78

The  notes
  • He survived sixteen assassinations attempts, two by his own boss
  • In beauty we find the strength to carry on, and see the reason to do so
  • It does not have to be like this
  • Only the very highest and the very lowest are left to do their own thing
  • Front page, David is in denial, left wing, iron triangle
  • Aerobic, sauna, high vitamin, reality cheer
  • Lots of popular science books, well how about  a scientific popularity book
  • They haven't so much bitten off more than they can chew, as overly chewing on what they have bitten off
  • Vince note to self: Please stop writing so big, we can read! All a bit ransom note don't you think?
The comments
'He survived sixteen assassinations attempts, two by his own boss'
Why did I not write down who this referred to? Research has drawn a blank. Instead for no reason at all here is a picture of the Fourth Wise Monkey

Do no evil




In beauty we find the strength to carry on, and see the reason to do so
I can concur with this.

It does not have to be like this 
No, it probably doesn't, though it would probably help if I included what the alternative could be like.

Only the very highest and the very lowest are left to do their own thing
This is broadly true and similar to the old saying that only two sets of people ignore the law; those that make them and those that break them.


Front page, David in denial, left wing, Iron triangle
 ...Gales Southerly rising slowly. Greenwich Light Vessel Automatic. I am assuming I was not just word associating to pass the time in a waiting room. It is probably something to do with politics as I am aware that the 'Iron Triangle' is what in the United States they call the relationship between Government, Congress and special interest groups. More details here .

Aerobic, sauna, high-vitamin, reality cheer
I can only assume I was listing things that could make me happy. In the end I did none of them, perhaps I was too unhappy to bother which is the recursive bane of depression.

Lots of popular science books, well how about scientific popularity book?
This is just the meaningless jibba jabba of a fool who should be pitied

More T anyone?

They haven't so much bitten off more than they can chew, as overly chewing on what they have bitten off.
 I believe I was referring to those of a conspiratorial bent who seem to take pride in extrapolating large amounts of supposition from small amounts of evidence.  I think I have noted it before, but it bears repeating, that given a small enough map and a big enough pencil you can link anything to anything.

Vince note to self: Please stop writing so big, we can read! All a bit ransom note don't you think.
Alas my camera is on the fritz or else I would have taken a photo to put this into context. Needless to say my writing had become enormous on these pages. I think this was partly the sheer physical will of trying to write anything whilst hopped up on fire water whilst also suffering from that booze induced delusional warping of scale where you think that writing something in big letters makes it important.
It did indeed start to look like I'd kidnapped myself and was sending myself ransom notes.
Luckily, in the end I was released, shaken but unharmed. You can read about it in my book 'My narcissistic Stockholm syndrome and me; How I learnt to let myself go."

No comments:

Post a Comment