26.2.10

Notebook 42 Pg 44

The notes
  • Granny Fanny
  • Boxer hammering ring
  • Meanwhile in another part of the forest
  • Ordinary girl
  • 'Let not your ears despise my tongue forever'
  • Dictatorships don't happen when you have smart Beta Males
  • Pelicans following her
The comments

Granny Fanny
 I am very much hoping I wrote this because I met a very proud grand mother and I liked the mellifluous aspect of her title.

Boxer hammering ring
 Again I am very much hoping this was something to do with the ancient art of pugilism.

Meanwhile in another part of the forest
Perhaps a lighter side of my brain was trying to drag me away from the potential murky darkness of the above.

Ordinary girl
Whoever she was I am fairly sure she wouldn't thank me for this only-barely-a-description description. 

'Let not your ears despise my tongue forever'
Quotation from  Mac the Scottish play. Useful to quote if one is about to impart bad news to someone - unless it is really urgent bad news then I would advise dispensing with it as no one likes a clever clogs especially one delivering bad news

Dictatorships don't happen when you have smart Beta Males
Anthropologically sound - I am unhappy with Alpha Males in general as they do seem to be a lot more trouble then they are worth - in fact their entire reason for being seems to be to protect us from other Alpha males, which begs the question.... So a bunch of smart Beta males will know how best to keep old shouty-chest-beater contained; trowelled on flattery and baubles usually does the trick



Pelicans following her
At first I couldn't work this out at all, Googling brought me this but I have never seen this photo ever  and it gives me even less context. Then I remembered I had heard it used as a sexual slur... Is there any mitigation at all in my being deeply ashamed?

No comments:

Post a Comment